FOX59 Official Colts Fan Hashtag Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in the WTTV viewing area as of September 7, 2018.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The “FOX59 Official Colts Fan Hashtag Contest” (the “Sweepstakes”) runs from 12:00AM EST, Friday, Sept. 7, 2018 through 11:58 PM EST on December 31, 2018. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, upload your fan photos showing how big of a Colts fan you are on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using the hash tag #FOX59BlueFriday. Or you can send your photos in an envelope to “FOX59 Official Colts Fan” Contest to 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions or attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entrant shall be considered the individual holder of the social media account as shown on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram’s records (in the case of social media entrants) or the individual to whom the entry’s email address is assigned as shown on the email service provider’s records (in the case of Station website/online entrants). Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
2. WINNER SELECTION & PRIZE: Every Friday during Indianapolis Colts season during the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) potential winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received, and subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules, winner will receive $20 gift card to Colts Pro Shop or LIDS. Total ARV: $20.00.
Winners must claim their prize in person at the WXIN studios (at 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278) by 5:00 PM EST January 15, 2018. Winners may be required to provide valid proof of identity, age, and residency in order to receive a prize. No prize substitutions are allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and not redeemable for cash, credit, or merchandise. All expenses not specifically provided for herein are the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize will not be awarded, even if announced, to a selected winner if he/she is not eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
3. NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will announce winners on air in the FOX59 local news in the 9 AM hour each Friday of the contest weeks and will also attempt to notify winners by email and/or telephone (as listed in the entry form), and winners may be announced on WXIN. Winner must respond by phone, email or Facebook message within 24 hours after Sponsor attempts initial notification or be subject to disqualification. If winner: (i) does not respond within 24 hours, (ii) is determined to be ineligible by Sponsor for any reason, or (iii) otherwise fails to comply with or meet the requirements of the Official Rules, Winner shall be disqualified and another entry may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor, Tribune Media, The Indianapolis Colts, Emmis Communications or members of their immediate family, or to employees or immediate family members of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, licensees, advertising, promotional agencies, or any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or execution of this Sweepstakes. “Immediate family members” include mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household is eligible to win this contest during the contest period. Winners who have won any prize from Sponsor within the last 30 days are ineligible and will be disqualified.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use by the Sweepstakes Entities of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication and for any purpose (including advertising and promotional purposes), without further compensation, notice, review or approval. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to death, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in and/or entry into or creation of an entry for the Sweepstakes and/or the broadcast or exploitation or use of entry or any other Sweepstakes-related activity. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award, receipt or use of their prize. Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize; failure to sign and return any such required forms within the timeframe designated by Sponsor may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize and may be required to complete an IRS Form W9 in order to receive any prizes valued at more than $600. By entering, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that prize is offered “as is” and prize carries no warranty other than offered by the manufacturer. Sponsor makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes.
7. RULES AND WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or for names of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “FOX59 Official Colts Hashtag Contest” by January 10th, 2018 to: WXIN, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278, or visit the Sponsor website at http://www.FOX59.com.
8. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tribune Broadcasting Indianapolis, LLC, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
9. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside the WXIN viewing area. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Indianapolis, IN and entrants consent to mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any such legal proceeding.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.