This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (Jan. 26, 2016) – An Indianapolis bounty hunter charged in the deaths of two teenagers faces additional charges.

The new counts against Kevin Watkins include criminal confinement and impersonating a police officer, according to court documents filed Monday. Watkins already faces two counts of murder following the disappearance of Dionne Williams, 16, and Timmee Jackson, 15, on Christmas Eve.

The new charges involve an incident that occurred on Dec. 20, 2015, according to a probable cause affidavit. Watkins went to Arlington Green Apartments in the 2100 block of North Arlington Street, where he approached a minor, identified himself as a “fed” and then handcuffed the boy.

Watkins told the boy that someone had broken into his house and stolen some of his guns; the boy told Watkins he didn’t have anything to do with it. Watkins eventually let him go. Days later, Watkins returned to the apartment and apologized to the boy.

Court documents filed in the murder case involving Williams and Jackson showed Watkins suspected one of them of burglarizing his home and stealing guns. According to court documents filed Monday, Watkins told the boy he’d handcuffed that “there would be a bloodbath at Christmas.”

“When they (are) all duct-taped and screaming for their mamas, they ain’t going to be saying nothing,” Watkins was quoted as saying in the probable cause affidavit filed in the new case.

According to court documents filed in the murder case, Dionne Williams’ mother searched for her son when he didn’t come home on Christmas Eve. She called Indianapolis Metropolitan police after finding blood on the yard and the front porch at Watkins’ home.

Indianapolis Metropolitan police arrived to find an SUV parked in the driveway. An officer saw two trails of blood leading to the garage of a vacant home next door. After an additional search, police found a bloody rake and a bloody wad of duct tape in a trash can. In the yard they found what appeared to be brain matter.

In the SUV, investigators found blood in “just about every passenger compartment of the vehicle,” court documents said. A garbage bag full of bloody clothing sat in the back of the SUV; the clothes matched those worn by Williams and Jackson based on descriptions from their families.

Detectives also searched Watkins’ business, “Watkins Bail Bonds,” where they found muddy jeans, bloody shoes and a handgun that turned out to be a BB gun.

Surveillance video outside the business on Christmas Eve showed Watkins’ vehicle pulling up to the rear of the building on Christmas Eve. A white Ford Expedition later arrived. The driver shook hands with Watkins, took something to the vehicle and then left, according to court documents.

Watkins was then seen on surveillance video carrying a shovel from his SUV, court documents said. Footage from his business shot at 3:45 a.m. on Christmas Day also showed him throwing a smaller bag into a dumpster before changing his shirt and throwing another bag into the dumpster. After that, he made several trips between the SUV, the dumpster and the back of his business.

Watkins is currently being held in the Marion County Jail, where he’s being held on charges related to the murders and the Dec. 20 incident.