INDIANAPOLIS (Dec. 1, 2014) – An Indianapolis man learned his punishment for a series of February 2014 robberies.
Jeremy Kiser was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Prosecutors said he was behind five different robberies on the morning of Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2014. He was charged with robbery.
Kiser is accused of targeting the victims as they walked to their cars and stealing money from them. In one case, one of the victims was shot in the foot after a scuffle with Kiser.
The robbery locations were:
- 5900 block of Greenfield Ave.
- 5100 block of Atherton South Dr.
- 4300 block of Fletcher Ave.
- 3600 block of Fletcher Ave.
- 3600 block of East Terrace Ave.