PRESS RELEASE — Faculty, staff, students and visitors at the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis campus can expect brief and limited disruption of traffic and parking Tuesday, June 25, due to a planned, full-scale emergency response exercise. Operation Agile Response will affect the following:
- From about 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., Blackford Street will be closed between North Street and the entrance of Parking Lot 92.
- From about 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., North Street will be closed between Blackford and Blake streets.
- Access to Parking Lots 69 and 92 at Blackford and North streets will be limited during the morning hours.
- Lot 71 on North Street will be unavailable for entry or exit from about 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- North Street and Blackford Street Garages will be unavailable for entry or exit from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.