Man taken to hospital following apartment fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A man was taken to the hospital following a fire at an Indianapolis apartment complex Friday.

Fire broke out at the College Court of Nora Apartments just after 9 p.m.

Officials were able to get the fire under control after about 20 minutes.

The first has been ruled accidental and originated in the kitchen.

The man is being treated for smoke inhalation. Damages are estimated at $50,000.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News