Texas woman sets house on fire over snake

National & World
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A Texas woman accidentally set her house on fire because of a snake.

The woman was cleaning her house when she spotted the snake.

Most people might have grabbed a shovel to take care of the snake… but in Texas, you go big or go home. The women threw gasoline on it and lit the snake on fire… with disastrous results.

Watch the video at KTVI: http://fox2now.com/2013/03/22/texas-woman-sets-house-on-fire-over-snake/

Most Popular

Latest News

More News