Officials determine cause of Lowell home explosion

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Officials have determined the cause of a deadly home explosion in Lowell.

Firefighters said the Monday night explosion was due to an accidental propane blast.

Victor Strain was house sitting for a neighbor when the house exploded, killing him.

Several other homes also caught fire.

Officials do no suspect foul play.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News