This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ANDERSON, Ind.– Officials say a City of Anderson worker died Wednesday near a public pool.

Stephen Cunningham, 64, was believed to be mixing pool chemicals and was overcome by the fumes.

He was found on the sidewalk next to his work truck, according to police. Medical personnel pronounced him dead.

An autopsy will determine Cunningham’s cause of death.