This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- 1/4 cup dried ancho chile powder
- 1/4 cup espresso-roast coffee beans, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon coriander, ground
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
Store in airtight container, until ready to use.
Rub well into meat and cook.