This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- 1 package of bacon, cooked, then cut in ½
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- Optional ingredients: chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers or desired meat (the list is endless!)
- Cook bacon in the oven at 400 just until starting to get crispy.
- Cut in ½ and line the greased muffin tins with 3-4 pieces of bacon.
- In a bowl mix the eggs, milk and cheese.
- Mix in green onions and optional ingredients if you wish and pour the mixture between the 6 cups. The mixture should be just below the top of the tin.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until egg mixture is no longer runny.
Recipe courtesy of DIY Gourmet