This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Johnsonville Brat Hot Tub – http://www.johnsonville.com/recipe/brat-hot-tub.html
What you Need:
- 1 Large aluminum foil baking pan
- 2-3 cans (12 ounces) of beer
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair. Pour in the beer, and add the butter and onions.
- Grill your Johnsonville Brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.
- When folks are ready for seconds or thirds–or when stragglers show up late – grab a Johnsonville Brat out of the hot tub and enjoy!