Central Indiana will see two waves of showers and thunderstorms today. The first wave moved through around 4 a.m. and the second wave will develop later this afternoon and this evening. Both waves of precipitation pose the risk of severe storms. For the latest storm reports and warnings, check out the LIVE BLOG below.
Weather Safety Resources:
- What to do when severe weather, tornadoes strike
- What’s a severe weather outlook?
- What to do if a severe weather watch is issued
- What to do if a severe weather warning is issued
- How to respond when disaster strikes
- What to do in the event of floods