INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The Run(317) Series kicks off Thursday night on Monument Circle.
You can run or walk the 3.17-mile course through downtown Indianapolis. A post-race party on the Circle will feature live music.
The run celebrates all the people, businesses and charities within the 317 area code. The event could lead to some traffic restrictions Thursday night, so be sure to check out the map to see which roads are affected.
The series includes a total of five runs from May through October. Here’s the rundown:
- 5/19 – The Circle, 1 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- 6/16 – Broad Ripple, 902 E Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46220
- 7/21 – Mass Ave, 911 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202
- 9/1 – Carmel Arts & Design District, Carmel, IN 46032
- 10/20 – Fountain Square, 1029 Fletcher Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46203