INDIANAPOLIS (Indiana State Fair, Aug. 4, 2014) – Fairgoers will find plenty to do if they head out to the Indiana State Fair Monday.
It’s Meijer day at the fair. Here’s a look at the schedule:
- 4-H Horse & Pony Western Classes—Youth Arena at 8 a.m.
- Kids Day on the Midway special with unlimited rides ($15) — Midway from Noon to 10 p.m.
- Freestyle Madness BMX Stunt Show — Dow Agro Sciences Celebration Park at 12:30, 3 & 5:30 p.m.
- Grand Champion 4-H Drive — Coliseum at 6 p.m.
- Bridgit Mendler—Free Stage at 7:30 p.m.
World’s Toughest Rodeo
There will be lots of ridin’, ropin’ and clownin’ around going on when the World’s Toughest Rodeo visits the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand. Bucking broncs and bulls with an attitude will test the courage of the 12 competing cowboys until a champion is crowned. Compelling music and production make this an entertaining family show for city folk and ranch hands alike. A fan interactive session starts at 1:30 p.m. The rodeo begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Great American Duck Race: Family Fun Park at 10:30 a.m., 1, 4 & 5:30 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show: Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park at 11:30 a.m., 2 & 4:30 p.m.
- Shenanigans! Comedy Wild West Show: Family Fun Park at 12, 3 & 6:30 p.m.
- Indiana Farming Experience: Glass Barn 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Kiddieland Midway: Noon to 10 p.m.
For more information, visit the Indiana State Fair website.