This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
No plans for Valentine’s Day? No problem! Indianapolis Downtown Inc. suggests the following romantic events happening in downtown Indianapolis:
- Vow Renewal with Mayor Ballard at Indianapolis City Market (10 a.m. – Free) info
- The Romantic Violinist Daniel Hope with the ISO at Hilbert Circle Theatre (11 a.m. – $12-$46) info
- Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance at Rathskellar (reservations begin at 5 p.m., live music starting at 6:30); (3-course meal at $90 per couple, live music from Living Proof) info
- Indiana Ice vs. Youngstown Phantoms at Bankers Life Fieldhouse (7:05 p.m.-$35) info
- Love SUX (Anti-Valentine’s Day party) at Howl at the Moon (7 p.m.-Free if you bring mutilated photo of your ex) info
More Valentine’s Day ideas here.