Woman finds world’s deadliest spiders inside banana

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

BRISTOL, United Kingdom (March 16, 2015) - A British couple made a shocking discovery a few days ago after buying bananas from their local grocery store.

The bananas were infested with spiders. And not just any spiders.

When a Brazilian Wandering Spider bites a man, its venom can cause a painful four-hour erection, and can even lead to death.

The woman who bought the bananas recognized the spider cocoon and put the bananas into her freezer to kill all the spiders.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News