FOX59 is now available via branded applications on streaming devices including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Google’s Android TV, where FOX59 is offering news and lifestyle segments as video-on-demand content.
Just like your smartphone accesses an “app store” to add new applications, your Roku, Apple TV, Android TV and Amazon Fire all access stores to add new channels.
How to add the FOX59 app on your Apple TV
Click here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fox59-indianapolis/id1445872365
1. open the App Store. Search for “FOX59 Indianapolis” then follow these steps:
2. Select the app.
3. The FOX59 app is free, select Get.
4. You might be asked to enter your password. After you enter your password, your app downloads.
(Note: *The App Store isn’t available on Apple TV 3rd generation or earlier.)
How to add the FOX59 app using Amazon Fire
Click here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L63JRFM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1544202144
1. Go to the Amazon Appstore from your compatible device.
2. Browse or search for “WXIN FOX59 Indianapolis” app, and then open the detail page of the app.
3. Select Get Now, or Download.
How to add the FOX59 app on your Android TV
Click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tribune.android.wxin
1. From the Android TV Home screen, scroll down to the “Apps” row.
2. Select the Google Play Store app.
3. Browse or search for “FOX59” app.
4. Select the app and select Install.
How to add the FOX59 app on your Roku streaming device
Click here: https://my.roku.com/add/FOX59
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store and enter “FOX59” in Search Channels to find the app.
3. Select Add Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
4. FOX59 will be added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen. (Scroll down, it will have been added to the bottom of the list of channels. If you prefer, the channel can be moved higher in the list.)