Options Behavioral Health System provides behavioral and psychiatric inpatient treatment and services for adolescents, adults and seniors. Patients receive a combination of therapeutic treatment services which include psychiatric and medical care. Individual, family and group therapies are also included. The acute inpatient services offer three program-specific, secured units with a total of 40 acute inpatient beds.
Options also operates a secure 42 bed Residential Treatment Center. Care in this program is provided in a residential setting for patients who need psychiatric care, rather than intensive services offered in a traditional hospital setting.
MEET THE PROFESSIONALS:
• Patrick Fields – Chief Executive Officer
• Lisa Mullinix – Chief Financial Officer
• Dr. Olaniyi Osuntokun – Medical Director
• Dr. Joseph DeStefano – Psychiatrist
• Dr. Brent Crane – Psychiatrist
• Dr. Arthur Lyakhovetsky – Psychiatrist
• Dr. Muhammad Munir – Psychiatrist
• Dr. Gregory Singleton – Psychiatrist
• Dr. Jeremy Sullivan – Internist
• Patty Browning, APRN – Nurse Practitioner
• Susan Reul, APRN – Nurse Practitioner
• Kathryn L. Settles, APRN – Nurse Practitioner
• Julie Plantz, LCSW – Director of Clinical Services
• Ric Matkowski, LCPC – Therapist
• Daniel Oakes, MS, LMHC – Therapist
• Jami Netter, CTRS – Recreational Therapist
• Pam Byrd, MBA, HCM – Business Office Manager
• Brian Kadinger, LMFT, LCAS – Director of Utilization Review
• Linda Bledsoe, RN, MBA – Director of Risk Management
• Jeff Hill, MA – Director of Intake
• Diane Dartis, BS, PHR – Director of Human Resources
• Stan Meadows, BA, MHA – Director of Business Development
• Angela Granger, RN – Director of Nursing
What services do you provide?
- Acute Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitalization for Seniors, Adults and Adolescents
- Private and Secure Residential Program for Youth and Adolescents
- Partial Hospitalization Program – Outpatient services
What type of problems do you treat?
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Addiction Treatment
- Depression (including difficulty sleeping, eating, feelings of hopelessness or helplessness)
- Suicidal Thoughts or Attempts
- Dangerous Behaviors to Others
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Grief & Loss
How do I access services?
Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 317.544.4340 or 800.431.1114 (toll free). Our team can provide a free and confidential assessment. We are also available to answer any questions you may have about our services and programs.
What can I expect?
You can expect to be treated in a professional and caring manner. We understand this is a very difficult time for you or for your loved one. We are here to help. We will assess your needs and link you to the appropriate services. Our assessment is free and confidential. We are here any time you need us.
What is the cost?
Costs for programs are covered by Medicare and other Insurances. Medicaid is accepted for patients under the age of 21 or over the age of 65. Options is a proud military partner as a TRICARE® provider. We will assist with verification of benefits.
5602 Caito Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46226